Back in the saddle again

so although im still a little pink in the eye i just couldnt take being at home any longer.
it really is too easy to get stir crazy for me!!
and now that all my overdue emails are answered and all my mess from my mini-medi-vaca are taking care of what better use of my time then to blog...?!
my thoughts exactly!
i'm thinking today (like most other days) will be comsumed by all the very cool things on etsy i can find!
one of my all time favorite etsy-crack shops is flour clothing.
i know i say this often but i do truly mean this time (and i'm almost sure everytime i say it...i have a problem if you haven't noticed) but i would love ANYTHING from this shop!
i do realize that i'm a bit shopping obsessed lately!
my last post was a wish list and now i'm gushing about an etsy shop...but like i said i can't help it i have a problem :)
but i just don't ever see how anyone couldn't be obsessed with this shop!!


gorg.


beautiful.


studious.


um hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment